At La Frontera Arizona EMPACT-SPC, we value our employee’s health and wellness and understand their need for quality, affordable care. La Frontera Arizona EMPACT-SPC is committed to providing employees with a benefits program that offer rich benefits, services and planning for financial security.
Benefits are available for both full-time and 3/4 time employees.
- PTO (Paid Time Off) of 15 days your first year (Full–time) with increased PTO accruals at 2, 5, and 10 years of employment
- Ten (10) paid holidays
- Employer paid LTD, Life Insurance (1x salary)
- Tuition Reimbursement – up to $3600 per calendar year
- Retirement plan 403(b) through Nationwide Insurance
- Employer retirement allowance contribution, starts at 2% and increases by 2% at 2, 4, 6, and 8 years.
- Three medical plans options from United Health Care
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution if enrolled in the High Deductible Health Plan. Contribution amount dependent on full-time or three-quarter time employment status.
- Domestic Partner coverage
- Two dental plans; Assurant and Ameritas (employee option at no cost per pay period)
- Vision Care Plan
- Employer provides Catastrophic Leave accruals, 2.0 hours per pay period
- Employer provides Employee Assistance Program
- Section 125 – Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), medical and dependent care
- Voluntary enrollment for additional life insurance, AD&D, STD
- Pet Care Discount Plan
La Frontera EMPACT-SPC is a National Health Service Corp (NHSC) approved site. Primary care medical, dental and mental/behavioral health clinicians (LCSW, LMFT, LPC) can get up to $50,000 to repay their health profession student loans in exchange for a two-year commitment to work at an approved NHSC site. Additional information regarding NHSC programs can be found at //nhsc.hrsa.gov/
**Benefits are available on the first day of the month following an employee’s first 30 days of service unless otherwise indicated.
**This is a benefits summary only. Benefits are subject to change, and are subject to plan documents.