Adult Case Manager
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
**Sign-on incentives offered up to $5000 (amount varies with position)**
We are looking for a candidate to join our team as a Case Manager, at our Apache Junction office, to work with our General Mental Health Adult population. This position is full time and will require flexibility with scheduling a client and family's needs. This position will provide case management and coordination services to include: direct service, crisis intervention, transportation, and education to adults, children, and their families. This position is responsible for the coordination of services in accordance with the Arizona Practice Model and the 12 Principles.
1. Ensure quality service delivery, including clinical care and all associated duties. Provide direct in-home, in-office and community services. These services will include, but not be limited to, crisis intervention, transportation, maintaining established client stabilization, additional client supervision, behavior management and support needed to maintain client in the community.
2. Facilitate, schedule, and provide follow up on Child and Family Team Meetings/Adult Recovery Team Meetings. Complete written documentation of this meeting and provide a copy to all team members. Engage and invite natural supports as identified by the client. Develop and maintain effective working relationships with other agency stakeholders. Make referrals to collaborating partners and other community services, as client needs indicate.
3. Deliver at least 40 hours of work per week, with a goal of 30 hours of direct client contact. Productivity standards established at a minimum of once a year and as needed due to contract changes. Complete all tasks agreed upon by timelines given.
4. In collaboration with each child and family, support services to families, youth, and adults, that meet the following 12 Arizona Principles: Collaboration with the family, youth, and adult; Emphasis on achieving functional outcomes; Collaboration with others, including participation in unified assessment, planning and service approaches when families, youth, and adults are involved with multiple systems; Access for families, youth, and adults to a comprehensive array of sufficient behavioral health services to meet their needs; Best practices; Most appropriate setting; Timeliness; Services tailored to the family, youth, and adult; Stability in placements; Respect for the family's, youth’s, and adult’s unique cultural heritage; Independence, and; Connection to natural supports. Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all related state, community mental health, and contracting organizations.
5. Maintain all client records in current status and in accordance with agency policies and procedures, as well as RBHA, state, and federal requirements. Produce complete, timely, thorough, quality clinical documentation of all services rendered, both billable and non-billable, as required. The documentation must include sufficient information about the activity being documented and the client’s participation in, and response to, the activity.
6. Attend regular scheduled weekly supervision. Seek out additional supervision as needed.
Skills / Requirements
- Must have a bachelor's degree in behavioral health related field or meet BHT requirements.
- Need to have flexible work hours and ability to meet with individuals in their home, community or office.
- Must have Fingerprint clearance card or be eligible to obtain one.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions in the past three years.
- Must have regular access to reliable transportation.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) Diff per hour available.
- Must be at least 21 years of age at time of employment.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 370-106-1208