Administrative Assistant - Crisis
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA
We are looking for a self-motivated professional with experience in providing administrative support. With a high level of initiative; highly detail-oriented; organized; flexible and adaptable to varied circumstances and environments. The Administrative Assistant provides high-level administrative support to the designated department Director/Manager. Functions including but not limited to; coordinating/scheduling meetings, taking meeting minutes, preparing correspondence, compiling data/reports, and serving as liaison with community stakeholders, vendors, or other internal team members. This position requires the individual to ensure a daily presence in the office as designated by the Director/Manager to ensure fulfill the responsibilities of the position..
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Associate’s degree in Business or related field or combination of 4 (years) of specialized training and experience.
- Must have at least Two (2) years’ of recent experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills with proven organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail, and independent judgment.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and make immediate adjustments to work flow/task.
- Ability to be proactive and anticipate needs.
- Skill in maintaining relationships across all levels of the agency and community.
- Ability to work well under deadline pressure.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in dealing with issues of a sensitive nature.
- Must have Fingerprint clearance card / or eligible to obtain one.
- This position offers Bi-lingual (Spanish) Diff per hour.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 81010219