ACT Team Specialist
La Frontera EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. This is a great opportunity for Peer Support to join our agency in our Glendale office location. We are an EEO/AA employer.
We are looking for a ACT Team Specialist, this position performs duties in support of therapeutic services and provides comprehensive direct support services which are structured to meet the needs of an adult population composed of SMI, dual-diagnosed and/or referred persons. Functions as a Case Manager on the ACT team; participates in the development of Service Plans, provides/coordinates services related to the Service Plan; acts as a member advocate, coordinates services and discharge plans, assists in crisis intervention; coordinates monitors and provides direct services in a community setting for members; works as a member of a clinical team to assess member needs; performs related duties as required.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral health related field preferred and meet qualification for a BHT.
- Experience working in community behavioral health with adults with serious mental illness is required.
- Experience working on an ACT Team is preferred.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus.
- Available to work; Days, Weekends and On-call.
- Fingerprint clearance card / or eligible to obtain one.
- Valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions in the past three years.
Job Status: Full Time,On Call
Job Reference #: 362-010819