ACT Rehabilitation Specialist
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. EMPACT-SPC is an EEO/AA employer.
**Sign-on incentives offered up to $2000 (amount varies with position)**
As a member of the clinical team, completes assessment and service plan and implements services to consumers in accordance with their individualized service plan (ISP). Communicates and documents consumer’s progress toward their recovery. Coordinates and monitors rehabilitation-related services for consumers with serious mental illness.
Works with consumers who have been identified by the clinical team, utilizing the criteria set forth in implementing the IPRPT Boston University Model. Works in partnership with assigned RSA Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor, involved to assist consumers increase or maintain involvement in learning, working, living and social activities.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in behavioral field or any combination education/experience that meets BHT requirements as stipulated by AZDHS/BHS required.
- Must have 1 year work experience in behavioral health, preferably providing vocational and/or rehabilitation services to adults diagnosed with a serious mental illness in an interdisciplinary clinical team environment.
- Must have understanding and application of best practices in psychiatric rehabilitation.
- Adequate computer and typing skills required.
- Experience working with Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Word and Next Gen preferred.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions in the past three years.
- Must have regular access to reliable transportation.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) Diff per hour available.
- Must be 21 years of age or older at time of employment.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPC’s liability insurance carrier is required. Out of state applicants must provide a 3 years of driving record upon hire.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 320-684-0106