ACT Program Assistant
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA
We are looking for a dynamic professional for our ACT Program Assistant position. The candidate will be a self-starter with a high level of initiative; highly detail-oriented; flexible and adaptable to varied circumstances and environments. Candidate must have the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and activities simultaneously while responding flexibly to changing needs and priorities. This position will provide clerical and administrative services and assistance to the ACT Program.
Skills / Requirements
- Minimum HS Diploma/GED is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Two years office experience and successful interaction with all levels/disciplines of people in the work environment.
- Experience working in community behavioral health setting preferred.
- Must have excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Basic level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Multi-line Phone Systems and general math skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail, and independent judgement.
- Either currently have a valid fingerprint clearance card or be eligible to qualify to obtain one.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 362-672-0603