ACT Clinical Coordinator
La Frontera EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a great opportunity for a Clinical Supervisor (Coordinator) to join our agency in our Adult Services team. This position will be responsible for developing extended services within our adult program providing services. As a Clinical Supervisor (Coordinator), you would assure the quality of services to clients, coordinating day to day operations of the ACT program, and recommending and implementing changes that would improve the delivery of services.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in behavioral health related field and 2 years behavioral health work experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in non-behavioral health related field and 30 semester hours in behavioral health education and four years behavioral health work experience will be considered.
- Must be able to be on-call and work flexible hours as needed.
- Experience in working with the ACT model and SMI population preferred.
- Knowledge related to evidence based practices.
- Prior Supervisory experience is a required.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license, with no infractions for the past 3 years so you will be approved by our insurance carrier for liability insurance.
- Must have regular access to reliable transportation.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) Diff per hour available.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPC’s liability insurance carrier is required.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 320-011419