La Frontera EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**Sign-on incentives offered up to $5000 (amount varies with position)**
We are looking for an Accounting Assistant to join our team. Under the supervision of the Finance Manager, the Accounting Assistant will process purchasing requests, reconcile purchasing requests with invoices, obtain invoice approvals, process travel and conference requests, process employee mileage reimbursements, file weekly A/P invoices, and complete various other tasks.
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED.
- Minimum 2 years of experience assisting in an accounting/bookkeeping environment.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Proficient and accurate 10 key skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Customer Service Focus.
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with a high degree of professionalism.
- Must have or be able to obtain a fingerprint clearance card.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 220-199-0621